Based in São Paulo, Brazil
April 15, 2017
Press / Business contact:
São Paulo - SP
+55 (11) 951300554
Sword of Yohh is a local multiplayer versus game, where players aim to destroy each other's giant stone totem using the legendary Sword of Yohh! Sword of Yohh is a fast-paced, multiplayer battle-arena for up to 4 players. Players compete in the Duel of Totems, a ritual-like battle, within the ruins of a forsaken temple. The goal is to destroy your opponent totem with the legendary Sword of Yohh. It's like handball, but with swords. Compete in different environments filled with it's own behaviors and mechanics! Players can manipulate different elements in the diverse levels of Sword of Yohh, in order to protect it's totem or to make it's opponent totem more vulnerable to be attacked. Sword of Yohh is a game for playing together! Whether on the couch or in a party, whether against AI or your friends, Sword of Yohh is a challenging and fun experience that is also fun to watch! Players can fight each other solo, or team up to fight in teams! Compete and fight your way through the temple ruins!
Sword of Yohh is the first title in the Children of Yohh IP, which was born during Epic Game Jam, in São Paulo, a national Game Jam in which the game won 1st prize. Later, Sword of Yohh was nominated and earned the first videogame prize ever hosted by the world's biggest music festival Rock'in'Rio.
Sword of Yohh - GDC 2018 Gameplay Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for UNDEVS, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner: Best Game - EPIC Game Jam São Paulo." - São Paulo, 17 April, 2017
- "Winner: Best Game - EPIC Game Jam Brasil." - Rock in Rio: GAME XP, Rio de Janeiro, 18 September, 2017
- "Unity Dev Day Brazil - Made With Unity Showcase Chosen Game." - São Paulo, 6 November, 2017
- "One of the most impressive factors about Sword of Yohh is it's beautiful sprites made in pixel art."
- Thiago Gomes, Mundo Estranho
- "The visuals of Sword of Yohh are striking, employing pixelart on gray scale."
- Renan Greca, Nintendo Fusion
- "I went to play Sword of Yohh, which draws attention from afar, due to the beautiful gray scale pixel art graphics."
- Fernando Cardoso, Pulo Duplo
Sword of Yohh
Check out the game at: http://swordofyohh.com/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer, Programmer
2D Artist, Animator
Game Designer, Writer